* If a person owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down to the core of the earth?
* Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?
* Is it possible to brush your teeth without wiggling your bum?
* Why is it called Alcoholics Anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and say, 'My name is Bob, and I am an alcoholic'?
* Why are they called stairs inside but steps outside?
* Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
* Why does mineral water that 'has trickled through mountains for centuries' have a 'use by' date?
* Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink whatever comes out'?
* What do people in China call their best plates?
* Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!
* Can blind people see their dreams?
* Why is a person that handles your money called a 'Broker'?
* If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
* If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?
* If a man is talking in the forest, and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong? (Bill particularly likes this one)
* Why is it that when someone tells you that there are over a billion stars in the universe, you believe them, but if they tell you there is wet paint somewhere, you have to touch it to make sure?
* Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?
* Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you but when you take him on a car ride he sticks his head out the window?