Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Let Me Know What You See (With June 7 Update)

In the past, I have received communication from readers that the posting of the city documents was hard to read.  I said I was unsure of any adjustments I could make within the blog and recommended the computer photo viewer to enlarge.

Well, sometimes old dogs can learn new tricks.  I found a size adjustment setting on the blog and I need to know what you see at your end.  I have an issue at my end with the original size setting.  On my ipad and laptop, the right margin stuff is over the original size documents.  On the extra-large setting, it is readable to me and doesn't have the right margin stuff over it.  However, I need to know if it is readable to you.

FYI...page one is extra-large and page two is original size.

Let me know in the comment section or by emailing barnardbanter@aol.com.

Thank you.

UPDATE:  Due to the response, documents will be published in the original size.  If there is difficulty in viewing them, let me know and I will email you the originals.  Barnardbanter@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment