Saturday, September 24, 2011

What is the Barnard Banter? It's Free!

Monty manned the Barnard Banter table for me this morning at the community building portion of the city-wide garage sale.  He said there was some confusion about what a blog or an online newspaper is and what was expected from its readers.

A blog is simply an online forum to pass along information.  If you only want to read it, that is great.  You only have to comment if you want.  You don't have to post anything.  If you want to share something, just let me know at tazirk@aol.com (make sure it says Barnard Banter in the subject line of your email) or let Monty Fuller or Jeff Wallace know you have something and I will contact you.

It doesn't cost you a thing.  You don't have to subscribe...it is free to view and advertise.  I started it because I felt that the Lincoln paper ignored us and we have news too.  This is simply a means for the community to share.  I would love for the Barnard Banter to grow and be an information outlet for this community and those who are interested in this community.

If you know someone who is unsure what the Barnard Banter is about, share this with them or have them email me at tazirk@aol.com.

Thank you for helping us grow,

Travis A. Zirkle
(TAZ)

No comments:

Post a Comment