Friday, September 30, 2011

Thank You from Charlene and Bill Watson

THANK YOU

I want to thank Dr. Klenda, Dr. Concannon, all the nursing staff and aides for the wonderful care I received before, during, and after my recent surgery. People have asked if I was satisfied with the care I received while a patient at Mitchell County Hospital or if I wish I had gone some place else. I cannot say enough about the care I received. I was completely happy with every aspect of my care. It was nice for our family not to have to travel a long distance to see me.

I also thank my family and friends for their prayers, calls, cards, flowers and visits during that time and since I returned home. Thanks to Pastor Dennis and Carol Finch for their visits and prayers. As usual our family has taken turns staying with us, fixing food, and making sure I behaved myself as much as they possibally could. I hope to be back to normal in the near future if I can just figure out that is. Bill says I have two speeds: Full speed ahead or flat on my back, and no neutral and after all these years he should know. Thanks again everyone.

May God Bless you all.   – Charlene and Bill Watson 

No comments:

Post a Comment