Friday, June 13, 2014

Updating the Blog and the Barnard Banter Third Anniversary

I must apologize for not keeping up with the blog.  Sometimes life gets in the way and trying to work out the kinks get difficult at times.  I have a great deal of information and pictures to catch up on and will try to get it done soon.  During the last few months, I have had a change in employment which has resulted in a work schedule that was hard for me to adjust to.  Also, I was involved in an auto accident that resulted in a fatality.  That has had a severe effect as well.

Thank you for your inquiries about the blog.  I am glad to know that there are people who missed it and I promise that it will continue.  June 8th marked its third year and I hope for many more.  The Barnard Banter has over 27,000 readers in more than 50 countries around the world.  It has truly been an incredible experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment